Lenders are people or organizations—private or public—that originate, keep, service, fund, buy, sell, or otherwise transfer loans that are supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs. The links listed below are resources for VA lenders.
In Their Own Words – What Home Means
Veterans and active duty service personnel have been able to realize their dream of homeownership because to partnerships between the VA and private sector since 1944. Here, veterans explain what home means to them and how the VA Home Loan benefit has improved their life.
- Financial Resources
- VA Client’s Guide
- Lender’s Guide
- Guaranty Circulars for VA Loans
- LYG HU
- Information on Lenders Conferences
- Announcements in the Lender/Servicer Administrative User Guide
- Local Loan Offices
- VA Loan Qualification
- VA Loan Caps
- State Charges and Fees Deviations
- Rapid Reference Materials
- Refinances with Cash Out
- Prior Consent Processing Loans for Lenders
- Lenders’ Approval of Condos
- Rectify a COE Videos
- Webinar on the VA Cash-Out Rule – Webinar Slides
- Stakeholder Videos for VA Appraisals and Reconsiderations of Value
- Data on Loan Volume Loan Volume by Lender Quantity by State Loan Purchase Loan Volume by County – Credit/Volume Report (2018 to May 2022)
- Mutual Loans (FY 2018-2021)
- VA All IT help desk and support services are now provided by ServiceNow VA through the ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) program. Through their ID.Me/AccessVA account, registered users can submit a case, log in to see and respond to cases, and respond by email. Guest users can submit cases and receive email responses.
Home page for ServiceNow
Obtain the ServiceNow user manual here.
Please open a case directly through the ServiceNow guest portal if you have any troubles utilizing this system.